Aloe Vera is a succulent plant having anti-inflammatory properties. It has more than 450 species. For its healing properties, Aloe Vera has been utilized for centuries. Regular use of aloe Vera for hair is beneficial for healthy hair growth. It’s a plant with ample foliage leaves that contain a gel-like substance.
There are different ways to use Aleo Vera for hair. The raw gel is the best form of Aloe Vera plant to apply to your hair. Aloe Vera can be used with different ingredients such as additional oil, egg, green tea, curd, and apple cider.
You can use it for healthy hair growth, itchy scalp, dandruff, hydration, and greasy hair. This article will cover some benefits of Aleo Vera for hair and the best ways to use it.
Benefits of Aleo Vera For Hair
Aloe Vera leaf pulp, also called Aleo Vera gel, has moisturizing, soothing, and healing properties. It contains essential amino acids, some organic and inorganic compounds that benefit the skin and hair.
Aloe Vera is rich in vitamins and many other beauty-boosting ingredients for itchy scalp and skin issues. This magical plant is famous for healing hair naturism and incredibly soothing sunburn. Little clinical evidence shows that Aleo Vera helps in preventing hair loss.
However, Aleo Vera gel contains vitamin B12 and folic acid that keep your hair from falling out. Seborrheic dermatitis, known as dandruff, can be easily treated with Aloe Vera.
It helps to strengthen your hair naturally. It is the best hair care product that improves hair thickness and softness as well.
Best Ways to Use Aleo Vera For Hair Growth
There are some home remedies for hair to repair damaged tresses and help to make your hair and scalp healthier.
Aloe Vera Hair Gel
- Cut a leaf from the Aleo plant and collect the pulp with a spoon
- Apply this raw Aleo gel to your hair and scalp
- By rubbing aloe gel into your hair and scalp, let it penetrate your hair follicles
- After that, leave it for at least 40 to 50 minutes
- Then rinse off with shampoo
It gives a natural shine to your hair. This gel is readily available from almost any pharmacy, or if you have a live plant, you can scoop it off freshly cut leaves. The gel is slightly thick and clear in colour. You can directly apply raw Aleo Vera gel on your hair and scalp. This natural gel nourishes your hair and improves dry and damaged hair.
Aloe Vera For Dandruff
- Take a bowl, and combine half a cup of Aleo jelly with one egg
- Add 4 table teaspoons of curd
- Beat this mixture for five minutes until you find it a smooth pest
- Rub this mixture into your hair roots, and leave it for 1 or 2 hours
- Wash your hair with fresh water
Aloe Vera Oil For Hair Hydration
- Add two tablespoons of Aleo Vera oil, one tablespoon of honey, and two tablespoons of coconut oil
- Mix it well and use this mixture to apply
- Massage with your fingertips gently
- Let the mixture set for 30 minutes, and take a regular shower
- Use this hair mask 2 or 3 times a week
Aloe Vera For Itchy Scalp
- Mix half a cup of Aleo jelly and two tablespoons of apple cider in a bowl
- Add four tablespoons of coconut milk into a smooth and thick paste
- Put this paste into your dry scalp softly and wear a shower cap for better results.
- Leave this paste for 2 or 3 hours and wash it off
Aloe Vera can reduce signs of an itchy scalp and flaky skin underneath your hair. According to a 1998 study, Aloe Vera improved scalp inflammation. Anti-inflammatory properties can be discovered in the fatty acids contained in aloe plants. Research shows that it is the best hair care product for itchy scalp.
Can I Use boiled Aleo Vera for hair regrowth?
You can use boiled Aleo jelly with coconut and other oils such as almond and castor oil to improve hair growth. First, you need one cup of Aleo Vera gel, cut a leaf off, and blend it well. Ensure that there are no lumps, then add 3 or 4 tablespoons of your favourite oil and mix it properly. Heat the mixture on low flame until it stops bubbling. Normally it takes 10 to 15 minutes. Put this mixture into your hair and scalp and massage it gently. Apply your wash hair routine.
Aloe Vera Hair Mask For Healthy Hair Growth
- Take some leaves of green tea and one leaf of raw Aleo Vera
- Collect the Aleo gel from the leaf, and add one tablespoon of fenugreek powder
- Blend all the ingredients into a blender and make a smooth paste
- Now add two tablespoons of olive oil mix into this paste
- Apply it to your hair, and after 2 or 3 hours, raise it with cool water
Aloe Vera is rich in vitamins A, C, and E which are essential vitamins this promotes healthy hair growth. Plus, green tea has many benefits for hair and is a significant source of antioxidants and vitamins that help to promote hair growth.
Can I leave the Aleo Vera mask in my hair overnight?
Generally, an Aleo Vera mask can be left for one to six hours. But if you want to leave it overnight, you can because it has no side effects on hair. You should apply a hair mask before bed and wash it in the morning. One thing you should remember is that you can do it just once or twice a week; daily use can damage your hair.
Aloe Vera For Greasy Hair
- Take five tablespoons of Aleo Vera juice and 1 tablespoon of ginger juice
- Add one tablespoon of Aleo Vera hair oil and one tablespoon of lemon juice
- Mix the all ingredients well
- For greasy hair, apply this blended mixture to your hair and scalp
- After 40 minutes, wash it off with your regular hair wash routine
Applying Aleo Vera juice on hair is the best way to get hair that looks shinier, healthier, and softer.
For Hair Thickness and Softness
- Mix three tablespoons of Aleo Vera juice, 2 tablespoons of yogurt, and 2 tablespoons of castor oil
- You can add two capsules of vitamin E to this mixture
- Apply on all your hair with a hairbrush
- After applying Aleo Vera paste, wear a shower cap or you can wrap a towel around your hair
- Leave it for 40 to 50 minutes and rinse the hair completely
When to use Aleo Vera for hair?
The Aleo Vera gel is undoubtedly cooling and soothing when you apply it to your hair. It has no irritation to you. But it is recommended you can use Aleo Vera once a week. But if you have dehydrated hair, you can use it 2 or 3 times a week. You can direct apply it on your dry scalp and hair.
Aloe Vera is a suitable product for every kind of hair; curly hair, dry hair, and oily hair. It can pull water into your hair and boost hair’s hydrating impacts. If you genuinely want to promote your hair growth naturally. You can use it as a pro shower scalp mask because it improves the thickness and strengthens your hair. The minerals, vitamins, and fatty acids in Aleo Vera help to re-grow your hair without any side effects.